Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Here is what some of our patients have to say....

Testimonials

R.A. 21 years old. Administration Student
“Thank you very much Dr. Yañez, I almost thought that my face would not be the same after the accident, I really appreciate all your attentions and I hope you have a great day. My regards to Silvia and Marlene, tell them how great full I am.”

C.G 32 years old, Breast Augmentation
“I love the results that I have seen so far after surgery. It is exactly what I wanted and couldn’t ask for more.”

R.A 36 Years old
“Dr. I wanted to send you these email just to thank you on the great work you have done, after the surgery my self-esteem is much higher and I feel great, I love my results and hope to see you son.
Many Thanks.”

No comments:

Post a Comment